The paper does not feed correctly. What should I do?
Check the following:
- If paper doesn't feed, remove it from the front paper cassette or rear sheet feeder.
- Front Paper Cassette: slide the edge guides to fit your paper and reload paper with the short edge facing the back of the paper cassette.
- Rear Sheet Feeder: reload paper in the rear sheet feeder against the right side, behind the tab, then press in the tab on the edge guide and slide it against the paper.
- If multiple pages feed at once, carefully remove the paper from the sheet feeder, fan the edges to separate the sheets, then reload it.
- If the paper doesn't eject fully, you may have set the wrong paper size. Press the Stop/Clear Settings button. If the paper does not eject, turn off the printer, then open the scanner and remove the paper. Select the correct paper size before you reprint.
- If it's wrinkled when it ejects, the paper may be damp or too thin. Load new paper.
- Make sure you use new, smooth, high-quality paper that is not curled, creased, old, or too thin. Load it printable side up.
- Don't load hole-punched paper.
- Don't load more than the recommended number of sheets. If you're printing on both sides of the paper, try loading fewer sheets.
this many sheets
|Plain paper||Approximately 120|
|Epson Presentation Paper Matte||100|
|Epson Bright White Paper||100|
| Epson Photo Paper Glossy|
Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster
Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte
| Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided|
Epson Photo Quality Self-adhesive Sheets
Epson Iron-on Cool Peel Transfer Paper
Published: Aug 3, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!