My printout has incorrect margins. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the paper settings are correct for your paper size in the printer software.
- Choose the correct margins for your paper size in your printing program.
- Use the Print Preview option in your printer software to check your margins before you print.
- Make sure your paper is positioned next to the right side of the feeder. See Loading paper.
- If you're using a Macintosh, make sure you choose the correct printer in the Page Setup window and the Print window.
- If you're printing from a web browser, the pages may not print correctly due to the web page design. Try one of the following:
- Check to see if there is a Printer Friendly Version (or similarly named) icon or link on the web page that you can click on.
- Experiment with page setup and paper size, then select Print Preview from the File menu in your application to view the changes.
Published: Aug 2, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!