How do I set up my product for the fastest printing?
If you're printing from your computer, make sure your system meets the requirements. If you're printing a high-resolution image, you need more than the minimum requirements listed. You may also need to:
- Clear space on your hard drive or run a defragmentation utility.
- Close programs that you're not using.
- Increase your system's memory.
Published: Jul 17, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!
- Choose Grayscale in your printer settings if your document doesn't include color.
- For Windows, choose Draft for Quality Option.
- For Macintosh, set the Quality/Speed slider to Speed.
- If the Epson Stylus Photo RX595 is connected to a USB hub, disconnect unused USB devices.