Why are the borders or layout incorrect?
Check the following:
- Check the Layout setting. See Choosing a Layout (if printing directly from PictureMate) or Printing From Your Computer for instructions.
- Try cropping your photo to enlarge and print only a part of it. See Zooming and Cropping.
- When you print borderless photos, PictureMate automatically expands your images. If too much of your photos are cut off around the edges or if the borders are skewed, you can adjust the amount of expansion. See Adjusting Borderless Expansion (if printing directly from PictureMate) or Printing From Your Computer (if printing from a computer).
- Your photo size may not match the width/height proportions (aspect ratio) of PictureMate photo paper or the layout you're using. Photos may be cropped to fit the paper and layout.
- You may have cropped your photo.
Published: Sep 14, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!