I'm having problems installing the software. What should I do?
If you're installing software for the Epson Stylus CX9475Fax, remove and reinsert the software installation CD. Then follow the steps to Install Software and Set Up the Print Server.
If you're installing software for the Epson Stylus CX9400Fax, check the following:
- Make sure your Epson Stylus CX9400Fax is turned on then carefully follow the software installation instructions on the Start Here sheet.
- Make sure your computer system meets all the requirements.
- Make sure all applications (including any screen savers and virus protectors) are closed before you install the software. If any applications were open, uninstall the CX9400 software (Windows or Macintosh), then reinstall the software (Windows or Macintosh).
- If you see an error message or your software doesn't install correctly in Windows, you may not have software installation privileges. Contact your System Administrator.
- Make sure the USB Controller is working properly in Device Manager. See your Windows help system for details. If it's not working, contact your computer manufacturer.
- If you're printing over a network, set up the software for network printing. Note: You must connect the Epson Stylus CX9400Fax to your computer at the correct time to make sure the driver is installed correctly on your computer. Carefully follow the software installation instructions on the Start Here sheet.
Published: Aug 1, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!