I am unable to scan from my computer. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the Epson Stylus CX9400Fax Series is turned on and securely connected to your computer or USB hub.
- If the Epson Stylus CX9400Fax Series is connected to a USB hub, make sure it's connected to a first tier hub (the hub closest to the host computer) when more than one hub is connected to the computer.
- Try restarting your computer.
- If you're using the CX9400, uninstall the Epson Stylus CX9400Fax Series software (Windows or Macintosh), then reinstall the software (Windows or Macintosh).
- If you're using the CX9475, see Install Software and Set Up Print Server to reinstall the Epson Stylus CX9475 software using the instructions. Note: You must connect the Epson Stylus CX9400Fax Series to your computer at the correct time to make sure the driver is installed correctly on your computer. Carefully follow the software installation instructions on the Start Here sheet.
Published: Aug 1, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!