How do I perform a power cleaning cycle from the printer's control panel?
Do the following:
- Print a nozzle check pattern to make sure the print head needs cleaning.
- Make sure the printer is ready and the red ink light is not on or flashing.
- Press Menu.
- Press until MAINTENANCE is selected, then press Menu.
- Press until POWER CLEANING is selected, then press Menu. Press Menu again, then press to start the power cleaning.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD display to raise or lower the ink levers.
- When cleaning is finished and the Pause light stops flashing, print a nozzle check pattern again to confirm that the head is clean.
For effective cleaning, always run a nozzle check between cycles.
Published: Mar 2, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!