My printout has incorrect margins. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the paper settings are correct for your paper size in the printer software.
- Choose the correct margins for your paper size in your printing program. See Printable area.
- Make sure your paper is positioned next to the right side of the feeder. Slide the left edge guide against the paper.
- If you're using a Macintosh, make sure you choose the correct printer in the Page Setup window and the Print window.
- If you're printing from a web browser, the pages may not print correctly due to the web page design. Try one of the following:
- Check to see if there is a Printer Friendly Version (or similarly named) icon or link on the web page that you can click on.
- Experiment with page setup and paper size, then select Print Preview in your printer settings to view the changes.
- You may need to uninstall your printer software and then reinstall it (Windows or Macintosh).
Published: Jul 7, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!