My printout has incorrect margins. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the paper settings are correct for your paper size in the printer software.
- Choose the correct margins for your paper size in your printing program.
- Use the Print Preview option in your Windows printer software to check your margins before you print.
- Use the Preview button in the Macintosh Print window to check your margins before you print.
- Make sure your paper is positioned next to the right side of the feeder.
- If you're printing from a web browser, the pages may not print correctly due to the web page design. Try one of the following:
- Check to see if there is a Printer Friendly Version (or similarly named) icon or link on the web page that you can click on.
- Experiment with page setup and paper size, then select Print Preview from the File menu in your application to view the changes.
- You may need to reinstall your printer software.
Published: May 23, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!