My product is printing blank pages. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the print head nozzles are not clogged.
- In Windows, make sure EPSON Stylus Photo R2880 is selected as your printer. In Mac OS X 10.5, make sure Stylus Photo R2880 is selected in the Print window. In Mac OS X 10.3 to 10.4, make sure Stylus Photo R2880 is selected in the Page Setup and Print windows.
- Make sure the printer software settings are appropriate for the paper size you're using.
- The ink cartridges may be old or low on ink, and you may need to replace them.
- The printer won't operate properly if it's tilted or at an angle. Place it on a flat, stable surface that extends beyond the printer base in all directions.
- Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If the problem is with one document, try recreating the document.
- You may need to reinstall your printer software.
Published: May 23, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!