I'm having problems installing the software. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure your Epson Stylus is turned on and the USB cable is securely connected at both ends. If you still have problems, disconnect the USB cable and carefully follow the software installation instructions on the Start Here sheet.
Note: You must connect the Epson Stylus to your computer at the correct time to make sure the driver is installed correctly on your computer.
- Make sure your system meets the requirements.
- Make sure all applications (including any screen savers and virus protectors) are closed before you install the software. If any applications were open, uninstall the software (Windows or Macintosh), then reinstall the software (Windows or Macintosh).
- If you see an error message or your software doesn't install correctly in Windows, you may not have software installation privileges. Contact your System Administrator.
- Make sure the USB controller is working properly in Device Manager. See your Windows help system for details. If it's not working, contact your computer manufacturer.
- Uninstall the software (Windows or Macintosh), then reinstall the printer software (Windows or Macintosh). Note: You must connect the Epson Stylus to your computer at the correct time to make sure the driver is installed correctly on your computer.
Published: Apr 5, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!