My printout has lines running through it. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Clean the print head nozzles.
- Select a higher Quality Option or Print Quality and turn off High Speed mode in the Windows, Macintosh OS X 10.3 and 10.4, or Macintosh OS X 10.5 printer software.
- Make sure the Paper Type or Media Type setting matches the paper you loaded.
- Make sure the printable side of the paper is face up. It's usually brighter or whiter.
- Align the print head.
- Replace the ink cartridges.
Published: Jun 18, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!