My product is printing blank pages. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the print head nozzles are not clogged.
- Make sure the printer software settings are appropriate for the paper size you're using.
- For Macintosh, make sure the WorkForce 40 is selected in the Page Setup and Print windows.
- If you're using Windows, activate the Skip Blank Pages setting:
- Right-click the printer icon in the lower right corner of your screen (taskbar) and select Printer Settings.
- Click the Maintenance tab.
- Click the Speed & Progress button, then select Skip Blank Pages.
- Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If the problem is with one document, try recreating the document.
Published: Aug 20, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!