How do I use the duplexer when I print from Windows?
After you open a document or photo in a Windows program, follow these steps to access your print settings:
- Open the File menu and select Print.
- Select EPSON Artison 700 Series.
- Click Properties or Preferences.
If you don't have these buttons, click Setup, Printer, or Options, then click Properties or Preferences on the next screen.
- Click the Maintenance tab, then select Printer and Option Information.
- Make sure Auto Duplexer Installed is checked.
- Click the Page Layout tab and make sure Auto is selected.
- When you select Auto, the following message appears:
- Click OK. You are ready to use the Auto Duplexer.
Published: Nov 24, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!