How do I use the duplexer when I print from my Mac?
After you open a document or photo in a Macintosh program, follow these steps to access your print settings:
- Open the File menu and select Print.
- Select Artisan 700 as the printer.
- Click the down arrow next to Copies & Pages and select Auto Duplex Printing Settings.
- Select Auto Duplex Printing.
- Select the binding option you want.
- Select the type of document you're printing.
- Adjust the print density and drying time to prevent ink from bleeding through the page when you print on plain paper.
Published: Nov 24, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!