I'm having trouble connecting to the memory card reader in my product over a network connection. What should I do?
Follow these steps to make sure your card reader is set up to be accessed over the network:
- If necessary, press the Home button on the Artisan control panel to return to the Home menu.
- Press or to select Setup, then press OK.
- Press or to select Network Settings and press OK.
- Press or to select File Sharing Setup and press OK.
- Make sure Enable is selected and press OK.
- Select the access level (Read Only or Read/Write) for the memory card reader and press OK.
- Select Yes and then OK to the warning about not using a memory card until network setup is complete.
Published: Mar 25, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!