I am unable to scan from my computer. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the printer is turned on and securely connected to your computer or USB hub.
- If the printer is connected to a USB hub, try to connect directly to your computer first. Then make sure it's connected to a first tier hub (the hub closest to the host computer) when more than one hub is connected to the computer.
- Try restarting your computer.
- Make sure you select Epson Stylus NX410 in Epson Scan as the scanner.
- Uninstall the Epson Stylus NX410 Series software (Windows or Macintosh), then reinstall the software (Windows or Macintosh).
Note: You must connect the Epson Stylus to your computer when the install window instructs you to do so to make sure the driver is installed correctly on your computer. Carefully follow the software installation instructions on the Start Here sheet.
Published: Jun 9, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!