My printout has incorrect margins. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the paper settings are correct for your paper size in the Windows, Mac OS X 10.3 and 10.4, or Mac OS X 10.5 printer software.
- Choose the correct margins for your paper size in your printing program.
- Use the Print Preview option in your Windows, Mac OS X 10.3 and 10.4, or Mac OS X 10.5 printer software to check your margins before you print.
- Make sure the paper is positioned correctly in the sheet feeder. Slide the left edge guide against the paper.
- If you're using a Macintosh, make sure you choose the correct printer in the Page Setup window and the Print window.
- If you're printing from a web browser, the pages may not print correctly due to the web page design. Try one of the following:
- Check to see if there is a Printer Friendly Version (or similarly named) icon or link on the web page.
- Experiment with the page setup and paper size, then select Print Preview from the File menu in your application to view the changes.
- You may need to uninstall your printer software and then reinstall it (Windows or Macintosh).
Published: May 5, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!