I am unable to access the product's memory card reader from a Mac over a network connection. What should I do?
Follow these steps to connect to the all-in-ones's memory card reader:
- Load a few sheets of plain letter- or A4-size paper.
- Press the Setup button.
- Press or to select Network Settings.
- Press OK.
- Press or to select Confirm Settings and press OK.
- Write down the Printer Name, for example, EPSON17AOE7.
- From the Mac OS X desktop, select Go, then select Connect to Server.
- In the address field, type smb://PRINTERNAME (where PRINTERNAME is the name you wrote down in step 6).
- Click Connect.
- When you see the next screen, click OK.
A MEMORYCARD window appears on your screen. If you close the window, you will need to repeat these steps to access the memory card.
Published: Jun 23, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!