How do I copy a legal-sized document using the Auto Document Feeder?
You can copy, fax, or scan up to 30 letter- or A4-size sheets at a time using the Automatic Document Feeder. When loading legal-size sheets, insert only 10 sheets at a time. Make sure the originals are not creased or folded and do not have tape, staples, or other materials that could obstruct the feeder.
- Only plain paper is supported when using the ADF.
- Borderless printing is not supported when using the ADF.
- Fan the originals, then tap them on a flat surface to even the edges.
- Open the ADF paper support.
- Slide the edge guide outward.
- Insert the originals face-up, top edge first.
- Slide the edge guide against the originals.
Once the original document is loaded, you can copy, scan, or fax.
Published: Mar 26, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!