I cannot print over the network. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Print a Network Status Sheet and verify that the network settings are correct. If the Network Status is Disconnected, check your Ethernet cable connections and try turning the printer off and back on again.
- When using TCP/IP, make sure the printer's IP address is set correctly for your network. If your network does not assign IP addresses using DHCP, you need to set the IP address manually using the EpsonNet Setup utility.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on, and that your router, access point, switch, or hub link LED for the port the printer is connected to is on or flashing. If the link LED is off, try the following:
- Make sure the Ethernet cable is securely connected to both the printer and your router, access point, switch, or hub.
- Try connecting to another port on your router, access point, switch, or hub.
- Try connecting the printer to another router, access point, switch or hub.
- Try connecting the printer to your router, access point, switch, or hub with another Ethernet cable.
Published: Sep 4, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!