Can I just pull the memory card out of my product when I'm finished printing?
No. Do not remove a card or turn off the WorkForce 610 Series when its access light is flashing, or you may lose photos on the card.
- Make sure the access light is not flashing.
- If the WorkForce 610 Series is connected to your computer by a USB cable (not a network connection), do one of the following:
- Windows: Right-click the name of your card (removable disk) in My Computer or Windows Explorer, and select Eject.
- Macintosh:Drag the removable disk icon from your desktop into the trash.
If your Macintosh is connected to the WorkForce 610 Series over a network, do not drag the Memory Card icon to the Trash. If you accidentally delete the icon, you'll need to reinstall it to be able to access memory cards over your network.
- Pull the memory card straight out of its slot.