I see a message when I try to convert a document to editable text (OCR) using Presto! Page Manager. What should I do?
Do the following:
- Place your original document(s) on the scanner glass or in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Do one of the following to start Presto! PageManager:
Click or Start, click Programs or All Programs, open the Presto! PageManager folder, and select Presto! PageManager.
Mac OS X:
Open the Applications folder, open the Presto! PageManager folder, and select the Presto! PageManager program icon.
- From the File menu, choose Select Source. Then select your printer and click OK.
- Click the OCR icon on the Presto! Scan Buttons toolbar.
Your document is scanned, processed into editable text, and opened in the Presto! PageManager window.
- Follow the instructions in Presto! PageManager Help to edit and save your document.
Published: Feb 5, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!