How should I store and display my photos?
Follow the guidelines below:
Caring for you Photos
- To avoid scratches or smudging, do not rub the printed side of the photo.
- To prevent smudging, avoid stacking your photos until they are completely dry.
- Let photos sit for 24 hours before framing.
- After you print, the colors on your photos will take some time to set as the ink dries. During this time, the colors may look different than you expect.
Displaying Your Photos
- To ensure photos will last as long as possible, display them under glass or in photo albums.
- Keep photos out of the sun to help prevent fading.
Published: Dec 21, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!