The paper will not feed correctly. What should I do?
Check the following:
- If paper doesn't feed, remove it, separate the sheets slightly, reload it between the edge guides, and make sure the guides aren't too tight.
- Make sure the handle is not resting on the paper.
- If multiple pages feed at once, remove the paper, separate the sheets, and carefully reload it.
- If paper is jammed, remove any sheets behind the jammed paper and press OK to eject the jammed paper. Don't pull out jammed paper from the top of PictureMate.
- Use new paper, loaded glossy or whiter side up, and separate the sheets slightly.
- Make sure you don't load more than 20 sheets.
- Make sure your paper is beneath the arrow on the edge guides.
- Use only PictureMate Photo Paper, or Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy or Semigloss. Plain paper may damage your PictureMate.
- Store paper flat to prevent curling.
Published: Nov 5, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!