The On light and the photo viewer screen will not turn on. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Press the On button again to turn on PictureMate.
- Make sure the power cable and AC adapter are securely connected at both ends.
- Make sure your power outlet works and is not controlled by a wall switch or timer.
- If you're using the optional battery, it may not be charged. Connect the AC adapter and plug it into an electrical outlet to charge the battery.
- If you're using the optional battery, PictureMate automatically turns off after 15 minutes if it is not being used. Press the On button to turn it back on.
Published: Nov 5, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!