How do I turn off Epson Status Monitor in Windows?
Do the following:
- Do one of the following:
- Windows 7: Click , and select Devices and Printers.
- Windows Vista: Click , and select Control Panel (or point to Settings and then select Control Panel). Select Printer (under Hardware and Sound) or Printers.
- Windows XP: Click Start, and select Control Panel (or point to Settings and then select Control Panel). Select Printers and Other Hardware (if available) and then Printers and Faxes.
- Windows 2000: Click Start, point to Settings, then select Printers.
- Right-click your printer icon, and then select Printing Preferences.
- Click the Maintenance tab.
- Click Speed & Progress. A Speed & Progress window appears.
- Select Disable EPSON Status Monitor 3.
- Click OK as necessary to save your settings.
Published: Mar 17, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!