I'm having problems installing the software. What should I do?
Check the following:
- If you're installing the product on a network, follow the instructions in the Quick Guide.
- If you're installing the product using a USB or Ethernet cable, make sure the product is turned on and the USB cable is securely connected at both ends. If you still have problems, disconnect the cable and carefully follow the software installation instructions on the Start Here sheet and on the screen.
- Make sure your system meets the requirements.
- Close your other programs, including screen savers and virus protection software, and install the software again.
- If you see an error message or your software doesn't install correctly in Windows, you may not have software installation privileges. Contact your System Administrator.
- If you connected the USB cable temporarily when setting up the product for wireless use, remember to disconnect the cable after setup.
Published: Aug 30, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!