My printout has lines running through it. What should I do?
See the solutions below:
- If the paper you're using has a printable side (check your paper packaging for details), make sure the printable side is loaded face-down in the printer. The printable side is usually brighter or whiter.
- Make sure the paper Type or Media Type setting matches the paper you loaded.
- Print a nozzle check pattern. If there are gaps, clean the print head.
- Try aligning the print head.
- For best print quality, use genuine Epson ink cartridges.
- Check the ink cartridge status. If any ink cartridge is low, you may need to replace it to improve print quality.
Published: Aug 5, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!