How do I print double-sided?
The all-in-one supports manual double-sided printing from a Windows computer. Double-sided printing is not supported on a Macintosh. You will be prompted by the printer driver to reload your pages once one side has finished printing. Follow these steps to print double-sided pages:
- Open the File menu or click and select Print.
- Make sure the WorkForce 520 Series is selected as the printer.
- Click Properties or Preferences.
If you don't see these buttons, click Setup, Printer, or Options, then click Properties or Preferences on the next screen.
- Click the Page Layout tab.
- Turn on the 2-sided printing setting.
- Click OK.
Published: May 6, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!