I see the message Installation Failed or Installation could not be completed due to the following error: 0x11 when I install my product software. What should I do?
An update to Windows 7 64-Bit Edition has caused the network installation on the product CD to not function properly. The driver files need to be updated. Instead of using the CD to install the driver, please visit www.epson.com/support and download the Drivers and Utilities Combo Driver package for your printer.
Do the following:
- Go to www.epson.com/support.
- Use the Product Finder or select your product from the list.
- Select Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows 7 64-bit Edition, then select Download Now.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Insert the CD into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Select Custom.
- Deslect the Printer Driver box.
- Select Install. (All software will be installed except for the printer driver.)
Published: Feb 23, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!