How do I add my product as an IP printer on my Mac?
Do the following:
- Open the menu, select System Preferences, and then select Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- Select your printer, if necessary.
- Click + and select IP on the toolbar.
- Select a protocol. If you do not know which protocol to choose, leave it as Line Printer Daemon-LPD.
- Click the Address field and enter your printer's IP address. You see the message Gathering printer information as your Mac connects to the printer.
- Click Add after your printer appears in the Use field to create a printer queue. If your printer does not appear in the Use field, select Auto Select from the drop-down box.
Published: May 10, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!