My product is printing blank pages from Windows or my Mac. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the print head nozzles are not clogged.
- In Windows, make sure EPSON NX125 NX127 Series is selected as your printer. For Macintosh, make sure EPSON Stylus NX125 NX127 is selected in the Page Setup and Print windows.
- Make sure the printer software settings are appropriate for the paper size you're using.
- The ink cartridges may be old or low on ink, and you may need to replace them.
- If you're using Windows, check the Skip Blank Page by clicking the Speed & Progress button on the Maintenance of the printer driver.
- If you're using Mac OS X, check the Skip Blank Page setting under Extension Settings in the printer driver's Print dialog box. When it is selected, blank pages in your data are not printed.
- Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If it is, try recreating the document (with copy and paste, for example).
- You may need to uninstall the software (Windows or Macintosh) and then reinstall it.
Published: Mar 25, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!