How do I turn off Epson Status Monitor in Windows?
Do the following:
- Click Start, select Control Panel, then Printers and Faxes or Printers and Other Hardware.
- Click View Installed Printers (if applicable) and right-click your printer icon then select Printing Preferences.
- Click the Maintenance tab, then Speed & Progress.
- Check Disable EPSON Status Monitor 3 to disable it.
- Click Monitoring Preferences for more settings.
- When you're done, click OK.
Published: Mar 2, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!