How should I store and display my photos?
As with traditional photos, Epson recommends proper care that will minimize color changes and lengthen display life:
- Let your prints dry separately for at least 12 hours before framing or placing in a protective plastic sheet. If you need to stack them, place a sheet of plain paper between each print.
- Frame prints under glass or a protective plastic sleeve to protect them from atmospheric contaminants like humidity, smoke, and high levels of ozone.
- For proper storage, keep your prints in a photo album or plastic photo storage box in acid-free, archival sleeves commonly available from most camera stores.
- As with all photographs, keep your prints away from direct sunlight.
- Keep your prints away from high temperature.
- Always keep unused paper in the original package.
Published: Jan 17, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!