My printout has incorrect margins. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the paper settings are correct for your paper size in the Windows or Mac OS X printer driver.
- Choose the correct margins for your paper size in your printing program.
- If you're loading paper in the manual feed tray, make sure the product's Paper Skew Check setting is turned on. Press the OK button to open the menu screen, then select Setup, Printer Setup, and Paper Skew Check. Select On to turn on the setting.
- Use the Print Preview option (Windows) or Preview button (Mac OS X) in your Windows or Mac OS X printer driver to check your margins before you print.
- Make sure your paper is loaded correctly. See Load Paper.
Published: Feb 24, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!