How do I print double-sided?
The product supports manual double-sided printing from a computer (Windows only). When printing double-sided manually, you will be prompted by the printer driver to reload your pages once one side has finished printing.
- Automatic double-sided printing is not supported.
- Images may not line up properly when printing double-sided.
- Open the File menu or click and select Print.
- Make sure the product is selected as the printer.
- Click Properties or Preferences.
If you don't see these buttons, click Setup, Printer, or Options, then click Properties or Preferences on the next screen.
- Click the Page Layout tab, and select Double-Sided Printing(2).
- If necessary, adjust or select the Margins and Folded Booklet settings.
- Click OK.
Published: Feb 24, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!