My printout has lines running through it. What should I do?
See the solutions below:
- Print head nozzles may need cleaning.
- Select a higher Quality Option or Print Quality, and turn off High Speed mode (Windows only) in the printer software.
- Make sure the paper Type or Media Type setting matches the paper you loaded.
- Make sure the printable side of the paper is face down. It's usually brighter or whiter.
- The ink cartridges may need replacing.
- Align the print head.
- The printer won't operate properly if it's tilted or at an angle. Place it on a flat, stable surface that extends beyond the base in all directions.
Published: Jan 20, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!