My printout has incorrect margins. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the paper settings are correct for your paper size in the Windows, Mac OS X 10.5/10.6, or Mac OS X 10.4 printer driver.
- Choose the correct margins for your paper size in your printing program.
- Use the Print Preview option in your Windows, Mac OS X 10.5/10.6, or Mac OS X 10.4 printer driver to check your margins before you print.
- Make sure your paper is positioned correctly in the cassette.
- If you're printing from a web browser, the pages may not print correctly due to the web page design. Try the following:
- Check to see if there is a Printer Friendly Version (or similarly named) icon or link on the web page that you can click on.
- Experiment with page setup and paper size, then select Print Preview from the File menu in the web browser to view the changes.
Published: Aug 18, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!