My printout has lines running through it. What should I do?
Try these solutions:
- Make sure the paper Type or Media Type setting matches the paper you loaded.
- Align the print head.
- Clean the print head.
- Make sure you loaded the printable side of the paper faceup.
- Turn off any high speed settings in your product software.
- Your product won't operate properly if it's tilted or at an angle. Place it on a flat, stable surface that extends beyond the base in all directions.
- You may need to replace the ink cartridges.
Print Head Cleaning
Print Head Alignment
Paper or Media Type Settings
Selecting Advanced Print Settings - Windows
Selecting Printing Preferences - Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7
Selecting Printing Preferences - Mac OS X 10.4
Replacing Ink Cartridges
Published: Sep 23, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!