How do I uninstall the Epson printer and Epson Scan software in Windows or OS X?
Follow the instructions below for your operating system.
- Turn off the product.
- Disconnect any interface cables.
- Click Start or , and select Programs or All Programs.
- Select EPSON, select your product, then click EPSON Printer Software Uninstall.
Note: If you see a User Account Control window, click Yes or Continue.
- In the next window, select your product and click OK. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open the Windows Control Panel utility.
- Do one of the following to uninstall Epson Event Manager, then follow any on-screen instructions:
- Windows 7 or Windows Vista: Select Programs and Features. (In Classic view, select Programs and click Uninstall a program.) Select Epson Event Manager and click Uninstall/Change.
- Windows XP: Double-click Add or Remove Programs. Select Epson Event Manager and click Change/Remove.
- Do one of the following to uninstall Epson Scan, then follow any on-screen instructions:
- Windows 7 or Windows Vista: Select Epson Scan and click Uninstall/Change.
- Windows XP: Select Epson Scan and click Change/Remove.
- Restart your computer.
In most cases, Mac users do not need to uninstall their existing software prior to re-installation. See the Start Here sheet for instructions on installing your software.
Published: Sep 21, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!