How do I save faxes to my Windows computer instead of printing them?
Your product has EPSON FAX Utility software included. Do the following:
- Click or Start and select All Programs or Programs.
- Click EPSON Software, then FAX Utility.
- Click Fax Settings for Printer.
- Select your product, if necessary.
- Click Received Fax Output Settings.
- Select Save faxes on this computer and click Browse.
- Select the folder you want to save the incoming faxes to and click OK.
- Click OK to close the Received Fax Output Settings window.
- Close the EPSON FAX Utility.
Published: Jun 13, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!