My printout has lines running through it. What should I do?
Try the following:
- The print head nozzles may need cleaning.
- Select a higher Print Quality and turn off High Speed mode in the Windows or Mac OS X printer software.
- Make sure the paper Media Type setting matches the paper you loaded.
- Make sure the printable side of the paper is faceup. It's usually brighter or whiter.
- Align the print head.
- The ink cartridges may need replacing.
Clean the Print Head
Select Basic Options
Select Printer Settings
Paper or Media Type Settings for Loaded Paper/Media
Align the Print Head
Replace Ink Cartridges
Published: Apr 28, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!