My printout has incorrect margins. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the paper settings are correct for your paper size in the Windows and Mac OS X printer software.
- Choose the correct margins for your paper size in your application software.
- Use the Print Preview option in your Windows printer software to check your margins before you print.
- Use the Preview button in the Mac OS X Print window to check your margins before you print.
- Make sure your paper is positioned against the right side of the feeder.
Select Basic Options
Select Page Options
Published: Apr 28, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!