My product is printing blank pages from Windows or my Mac. What should I do?
Try these solutions:
- Make sure you selected the correct paper size settings in your printing program and printer software.
- Run a print head nozzle check to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
- Make sure your product is selected as the printer in your printing program.
- If a blank page exists in a document you are printing and you want to skip printing it, select the Skip Blank Page setting in your printer software.
- Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If it is, try recreating the document (with copy and paste, for example).
Print Head Nozzle Check
Print Head Cleaning
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac OS X 10.4
Published: Nov 11, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!