I'm having paper feed problems. What should I do?
Check the following:
- If paper doesn't feed correctly, remove the paper and fan the sheets, then reload them as shown on the Start Here sheet. Don't load paper above the tabs on the edge guides.
- If paper has jammed, follow the steps on the LCD screen. If that doesn't help, turn the printer off and check the following areas:
- Remove the paper cassette and carefully remove any jammed paper.
- Lift the scanner unit and carefully remove any paper trapped inside.
- Remove the duplexer from the back of the printer and check for jammed paper. Open the cover on the duplexer to remove any paper, if necessary.
Published: Oct 25, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!