My product is printing blank pages from Windows or my Mac. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the Stylus NX530 is selected as your product.
- Make sure the print head nozzles are not clogged.
- Try turning on the Skip Blank Page setting in the printer driver by doing one of the following:
Windows: Access your print settings, click the Maintenance tab, then click the Speed & Progress button. Select Skip Blank Page.
- Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If it is, try recreating the document (with copy and paste, for example).
- If you're using a USB connection, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the printer software.
Print Head Nozzle Check
Print Head Cleaning
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac OS X 10.5./10.6/10.7
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac OS X 10.4
Published: Oct 25, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!