How do I use the control panel buttons to copy a document or photo?
You can copy color or black-and-white documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the product.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Copy and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- To print more than one copy, press the up and down arrow buttons to select the number (up to 99).
- Press the left and right arrow buttons to select one of the following:
- Color: for color copies
- B&W: for black-and-white copies
- To view the print settings for the copies, press the OK button. You see the current settings:
- To change the print settings, press the down arrow button and select the necessary settings.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Note: To cancel copying, press the stop button.
Placing Originals on the Product
Published: Apr 16, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!