My printout contains garbled characters when I print from Windows or my Mac. What should I do?
Try the following:
- In Windows, delete all pending print jobs from the Windows Spooler on your computer.
- If the printer is connected to a computer with a USB cable, check the following:
- Make sure the cable meets the requirements.
- If you're using a switch box or USB hub, connect the printer directly to your computer.
- Turn off the product, check that the cable is securely connected, turn the printer back on, then try printing again.
- Try using a different cable.
Published: Apr 17, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!