My printout has lines running through it. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Run a nozzle check to see if any of the print head nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
- Make sure the paper type setting matches the type of paper you loaded.
- Make sure you loaded the printable side of the paper faceup.
- Turn off any high speed settings in your product software.
- Align the print head.
- You may need to replace the ink cartridges.
Print Head Cleaning
Print Head Alignment
Paper or Media Type Settings
Selecting Printing Preferences - Mac OS X
Selecting Advanced Print Settings - Windows
Replacing Ink Cartridges
Published: Jun 8, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!